- CBIN Summer Course: Barrier Island Ecology Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, University of Southern Mississippi, May 2011
- CBIN Summer Course: Barrier Island Ecology Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, University of Southern Mississippi, May 2011: Paticipants: Texas A&M University, Wake Forest University, University of Southern Mississippi, Iowa State University, University of Tennessee at Martin, Madonna University, Auburn University
- American Geophysical Union, Meeting of the Americas, Barrier Island Resiliency, Foz do Iguacu,Brazil, August 8-12, 2010
- The Meeting of the Americas was held in Foz do Iguaçu, 08–12 August 2010. The Program Committee developed a Union-wide science program that covered topics in all areas of geophysical sciences. With its majestic beauty, rich history, and tropical grandeur, the cosmopolitan city of Foz de Iguassu was an ideal venue for a productive meeting and a memorable experience.
- TCS 22: The Coastal Society’s 22nd International Conference, Shifting Shorelines: Adapting to The Future
- Geological Society of America, Southeastern Section 60th Annual Meeting, 23-25 March 2011, Wilmington, NC, Convention Center
- Bald Head Island Conservancy Workshop, May 3-5, 2010