- Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment; Going with the flow or against the grain? The promise of vegetation for protecting beaches, dunes, and barrier islands from erosion May 2015
- Artificial modifications of the coast in response to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill: quick solutions or long term liabilities?
- Morphological and Physiological Leaf Adaptions to Seasonal and Diurnal Abiotic Stress for Two Barrier Island Sand Dune Species
- Barrier Islands: coupling anthropogenic stability with ecological sustainability. J Coastal Research
- NEWSLETTERS: Volume 1, Issue 1: March 12, 2009